Wednesday, October 28, 2009

78 Market Day Response

Here are a few reactions from market day on 10/15/09

"I think the market was done so much better because we are allowed to buy things with our money now. In the beginning of the year the market was horrible, mostly because we could only trade things for other things. The only thing I think we need to work on is getting more people to come in and sell more stuff." Caleb

"The market went ok. It didn't really seem like there is anything to buy that is really worth your money, but if there is it's usually near $1000. Also it could be way more organized. It seemed like it was too hectic. You should also give us a little more time." Kyle

"I think the market was fun. A lot of people brought in items to sell, so as a buyer it was a lot of fun. There was also a lot of variety in things to buy, so that was nice too. I hope the next market is as good as the last one." Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment