Monday, October 12, 2009

Market Day 10/8/09

Our first Market Day using student accounts was quite entertaining. You would be surprised to find out that candy apples can come with a pretty high price tag. Below are a few comments from 5th and 6th graders.

"I think that market day went really well. I had a blast. I think the set up is really good, and I like that 5/6 were in two rooms, and 7/8 were in another set of rooms. The only thinkg I did not like is that people were asking a lot, I MEAN A LOT of money for their goods. I think people should charge less for their goods. For example candy apples were $500-$600!!! Other than that I really like market day! Also it was kind of hectic, people were crowding you a lot if you were selling something." Megan

"I think to make it better we could organize better, like make one table for food items, one jewelry, one hand made stuff, and so on." Lydia

"I really liked the market yesterday. I like it because there was moe freedom. We could buy and sell. I also like it because it was only 5th and 6th graders and it wasn't too crowded." Ben C

"I think it should be in kiva so we are able to get to other people. I think we should have a longer time." Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment